Young Professional Fellowship 2020 in Istanbul, Turkey
Here we go, fellows, we came up with another exciting program in this informative blog, Applications are now open for Young Professional Fellowship 2020 to apply, which is going to be held in the heart of Turkey “Istanbul.” Young Professional Fellowship 2020 is planned for people aged 15 to 35 years.
Young Professional Fellowship 2020 is a comprehensive learning program. It’s an attractive exploration of self-learning where you deep diving into yourself with fantastic people around the globe. This Fellowship program objective is to highlight self-exploration, global friendship, cross-cultural exchange, leadership development, sustainable development goals, collaboration, & youth empowerment.
MAPS will select the requests from Pakistan only. All the young leaders (Male and Female) located from different regions of Pakistan are strongly advised to apply for the Young Professional Fellowship 2020 in Turkey. You know what, the best thing about young professional fellowship Program is there is no condition of IELTS/TOEFL for apply.
For more information and details about the MAPS, YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP 2020 IN TURKEY, please check the provided info below and apply accordingly. But, If you are in search of more Opportunities locally and internationally in different countries, you can visit ScholarshipsGate at any time.
Young Professional Fellowship 2020 Details
- Host Country: Turkey
- Host Organization: MAPS
- Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
- Program Dates: Oct 13 – Oct 19, 2020
- Application Deadline: Aug 10, 2020
MAPS Young Professional Fellowship Benefits
- All the expenses are covered by the host organization (MAPS).
- Whether you are a vlogger, blogger, or team activist, you are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- Selected participants for this Young Professional fellowship program will have a chance to experience incredible Turkey.
Young Professional Fellowship is a Fully Funded fellowship program; still, the selected candidate will be offered with the following coverage, check the list below:
- Accommodation throughout the fellowship program
- Celebration Party
- Certificates on successful completion
- Conference Fee will be covered
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Meals during the program
- Return Air-Ticket for the program from the home country
- Site visiting of Istanbul
You need to fulfill the following requirements to apply to the Young Professional Fellowship:
- Only Pakistani Applicants are eligible to apply
- Applicants must be between 15-35 years’ old
- Interested applicants must be passionate about social entrepreneurship
- The applicant must have a legal passport.
- If you don’t have a valid passport, you can also apply for the program and attach a CNIC at the time of application.
- To join the program there is NO need for IELTS/TOEFL.
How to Apply
To apply for the MAPS Young Professional Fellowship Program, Istanbul, Turkey checks the official link mentioned below.