Apply for the Japanese Okinawa Institute of Science And Technology Internship. OIST Research Graduate Stage Program is a fully-funded Abroad internship program. At the Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology Graduate University, all international students with an Undergraduate Degree & Master’s Degree can easily apply for this Foreign Internship. You will spend 2 to 6 months in the Laboratories of Japanese Universities to learn some useful abilities.
Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology Internship in Japan 2021 (Fully Funded)
Currently, We have already written about it, and if you read this, you may be confused as the OIST Internship Program has two rounds, and this time they are accepting 2nd Round applications. So, a perfect opportunity for you to submit again because now in Japan, the COVID-19 condition is nearly OK. Research Institute internship will provide you with a one-time FREE lodging & living allowance along with roundtrip travel expenses.
You should find it in Japan as a paid internship opportunity because it is a Fully Funded Foreign internship program. OIST internship in Japan 2020 is not calling for IELTS / TOEFL evidence because of COVID-19 now you can study in the UK without IELTS. This year, the Japanese government announced several scholarships to take a look at the Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details About Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology Internship in Japan
- Country: Japan
- Deadline: Oct 15, 2020
- Eligible Countries: All Nationality
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Internship Duration:2- 6 Months
- University: OIST (Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology)
More About Okinawa Institute
- OIST has 192 students from Different Countries.
- OIST was founded by the Japanese government to contribute to Science and technology worldwide, attract leading researchers from Japan and abroad to conduct high-quality research.
- Over half of the faculty and students are recruited from outside Japan
- Research is conducted entirely in English.
- The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST) is an interdisciplinary graduate school offering a 5-year PhD program in Science.
Check MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 For Bs, Ms & PhD ||Fully Funded||
Enroll in E-learning Courses By Japan Foundation In 15+ Languages
OIST is a Fully Funded Paid internship for international students in Japan. They’ll pay all of the expenses. Take a look below:
- Allowance (Stipend)
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Insurance.
- Free Visa support.
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets will be Provided.
- All International students having Any Nationality can apply for this Internship.
- Master students are also eligible to apply for this OIST Internship in Japan.
- Students are who are currently enrolled in universities and are in the 3rd/4th semester can apply students enrolled in a Master’s degree in their 1st semester are also eligible.
- Undergraduate students can apply.
How To Apply For OIST Internship
Please fill out the Online Application & Upload all the Necessary Documents they listed. The Official Link below is given. Please read all the pieces of information carefully.
I will recommend you look at some of the most prestigious Scholarships Before leaving this Page:
- Google Scholarships | Google Announced 100,000 Scholarships
- Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 | United States | Fully Funded
- Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia | Fully Funded
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 2021 | Fully Funded
- ADB–Japan Scholarship Program (ADB–JSP)