CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 | Fully Funded in Switzerland
The wait is over now, dear students. Applications are now open for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 in Switzerland. It is a CERN Administrative Training Program in Switzerland fully funded for all undergraduate students, Graduates, and Master Students. There is no need to submit the IELTS or some other language exams during the application process. It is a two-month short term internship in Switzerland. The panel will select 120 Attendees.
If you have an educational background in language, human resources, business management, advanced secretarial work, psychology, finance, audit, accounting, logistics, law, library and information technology, engineering, scientific communication, education, audiovisual, media and public relations, engineering, then the CERN Administrative student program is a great chance to do an internship in Switzerland.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2021
There is no application fee for applying to this internship. For the CERN Administrative Student Program 2021, one hundred and twenty students will be selected. This is a two-month short-term internship in Switzerland. CERN offers an outstanding forum for students pursuing international opportunities. All students in Switzerland are strongly encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Student Program.
Check the information given below and apply accordingly for more information about the CERN Administrative Student Program 2021. If you’re searching for more Foreign Opportunities, you can always visit Scholarships Gate.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2019 Details
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Deadline:19th October 2020
- Institute: CERN
- of Participants:120
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
If you are currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? OR you are just Graduated from university Then Must Apply for the Summer internship in Switzerland
You can also apply for the Turkish Exchange Program Check Young Professional Fellowship 2020 in Istanbul
- Imagine engaging in research that transforms the environment, and consider doing so before you leave university.
- Imagine working in an international setting and having a high standard of living.
- Put together all these ingredients to make the imagination a reality. The programme’s minimum period is two months.
The CERN Administrative Internship Program is a foreign internship that is paid. In Switzerland, CERN is a fully-funded internship. The organizers should discuss the Following Items.
CERN will provide you in return:
- A 2 to 12-month association contract.
- An Allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs (net of tax) per month.
- A travel allowance with Round Airfare.
- A substitute in case you are married and have children, depending on your circumstances.
- Coverage by CERN’s robust health insurance program (the contribution will be automatically deducted from the pension).
- 2,5 days of monthly paid leave.
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields
- Engineering management
- Human resources
- Library and information science
- Science communication
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications
You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
By the time of the next student committee in December 2020, you should have completed at least 18 months of your university education (Bachelor’s or Master’s) specializing in the administrative field
Remaining enrolled as a full-time student for at least two and a maximum of 12 months.
You know English very well, OR French well.
Pro Tip For Selection
- The top is: Don’t rush!
- Make sure your curriculum vitae is filled with all the knowledge and expertise that make you stand out.
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected. This section also covers all of the skills you have learned (e.g., programming languages, hardware, databases, etc.) that will help your application.
- If you apply to more than one work, the documents would need to be uploaded for each application you submit.
- And last but not least, make good use of the segment’ Motivation’ to tell us why you are a perfect CERN candidate!
To complete your application, you will need the following documents, clearly labeled in PDF format (e.g., “CV,” “Motivation Note,” “Academic Transcript,” etc.):
- A Complete CV.
- A copy of your previous academic transcript, including a description of your trademarks (if you download it from your university site, please ensure that there is no firewall to access it).
- A letter of reference from your professor at your university is mandatory. If you have a reference letter from a previous internship, you can add it as a second reference.
- You can upload these documents at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you send your request to forward it to your supervisors for confidential uploading of their letters.
- Note: It will be completed before the date of closure.
The last date to Apply for the “CERN Administrative Student Program 2020” is 19th October 2020. You have to Apply Online. The official link to Apply is given below. It’s a straightforward and easy process. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the CERN Administrative Program.