Asian Development Bank now accepted applications for ADB Internship 2020. ADB’s internship program is a Fully Funded program. ADB member countries applicants are required to apply for an Internship Program. ADB currently contains 68 member countries. It means you are qualified for an internship at the Asian Development Bank if you are from one of the states.
ADB Internship 2020 | Asian Development Bank | Fully Funded
The Asian Development Bank internship period is expected to be a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 26 weeks. The Internship is only open to students at postgraduate level. Which means you are eligible if you are doing a Master’s degree or PhD thesis. This is not for students with a Bachelor’s Degree.
It is essential to be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD-level program when applying for an ADB internship. The internship position will depend on the country to which you apply. As I have said, there are 68 ADB member states. If you are interested in some other internship, then search Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2020 Fully Funded. More info on the Internship can be found below.
Details About ADB Internship 2020
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- InternshipDuration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Deadline: September 30th, 2020
What is ADB?
The ABD Internship 2020 Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate learners to enhance experience focused on the current organizational requirements of the ADB through research assignments.
ADB supports its leaders and partners to promote social and economic growth by offering loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments.
Additionally, you can apply for the Microsoft Online Internship 2020 and Get Official Verified Certificates.
Stipend: Stipend is given to all interns up to 56 calendar days, depending on the position of the internships.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a small sum to cover part of air tickets travel costs should air travel between the place of Internship and the designated place of origin (i.e., school location) be required.
- Participates in ADB’s business through research outputs.
- Gain an understanding of development-finance and the impact of the work ADB does
- Work collaboratively with professionals from 50+ different countries.
- Work in a foremost international development organization.
ABD Eligibility Criteria
ADB advertises twice a year internship assignments and welcomes inspired, open-minded and self-directed applicants.
- Enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program at a school in one of the member states of the ADB.
- Undertake academic research in a field directly relevant to the work of ADB.
- Be a national of one Member of the ADB.
- Have a strong command of English
- Have appropriate professional experience for promotion.
ABD Selection Process
• Applicants apply via Online Portal. Prepare for your resumes, and answer questions about the essay.
• All documents (CV and theme) to complete the application are submitted to ACES.
• Applications submitted under the time limit are not considered.
• Candidates are recommended not to wait for the last day of the application period before sending their internship applications to prevent any errors in submission.
• ADB reviews applications based on the criteria of qualifications, the importance of academic research and work experience, and the level of commitment and willingness to contribute to the development process.
The last date to apply for the Asian Development Bank’s ADB Internship 2020 is September 30th, 2020. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Also Check: ADB–Japan Scholarship Program (ADB–JSP)
How to Apply for ABD Internship 2020
Fill the Online Application form and upload all the necessary documents. To apply for this Internship, Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. We suggest you to must Read FAQS about ADB Internship 2020.
I will recommend you look at some of the most prestigious Scholarships Before leaving this Page:
- Google Scholarships | Google Announced 100,000 Scholarships
- Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 | United States | Fully Funded
- Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia | Fully Funded
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 2021 | Fully Funded
- ADB–Japan Scholarship Program (ADB–JSP)